|CAS-Online is an efficient and economical, web based administration tool for students and supervising staff involved in the IB Diploma Program.
This tool enables staff/administrators to easily monitor student progress and encourages consistent and high quality of student reports. The services provided by the CAS-Online administration tool are based on a relational database accessible via the Internet.
The use of internet technologies makes this a cross platform tool, accessible anywhere, anytime.
The user friendly interface generates greater student confidence and higher quality in the recording process.
Teachers/administrators have easier access to student data with the ability to edit student details.
Quick access to student input and accurate reporting of student work programs.
The automated "alert" function notifies teachers/administrators of students who are falling behind in their work program.
Messaging and conference forum ensures immediate communication with students and enables collaborative projects to occur.
|Wesley College has invested in the latest technology to host the CAS Online service for schools around the world. This reduces the total Cost of Ownership for schools in five ways:
- No hardware costs
- No administration costs
- Lower internet costs
- Minimal training
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness
The CAS Online Service allows schools to have:
- The ability to customise the home page to put your school name in the URL and insert your school logo
- Customisable forms for recording four types of student activities, (weekly, 8-hour reports, semester and final reports)
- A facility that generates monthly and yearly student reports for CAS coordinators
- A messaging facility and conference forum
- The option of integration with school based reports
- Training manuals for students and staff in PDF Format (Downloadable ZIP File)
- Online technical support with a 48hour response time